Good job, you've found our team home page! Check the right hand side for links to team pages, resources, records, and basically anything that strikes our fancy.
You will need a password to access the "Resources" page. See Mr. Cerami for that information.
""I realized I had won. I had won all the prizes Academic Decathlon truly offers. The scholarships and promises of travel are only enticements to trick short-sighted children into partaking of an experience far more beautiful, far more awesome, far more sublime than they could comprehend in their limited experience. The competition is not about a few people winning this scholarship or that medal. The competition is about everyone, yes, everyone, gaining a desire to learn for the rest of their lives. It is about enriching our lives with deep and profound experiences. It is about following the path less taken, and realizing it has made all the difference in our lives."
~Dean Webb, Academic Decathlon Coach
Souderton Academic Decathlon
- SAHS AcaDec
- I'm Lost! Helpful Links!
- Honors Chemistry
- Unit 1 - Matter & Measurement (Chaps. 1 & 2, 4.12)
- Unit 2 - Chemical Reactions & The Mole (Chapters 3 and 4)
- Unit 3 - Stoichiometry & Gases (Chapters 5 & 6)
- Unit 4 - Gas Stoichiometry, Atomic Theory (Chapters 7 & 8)
- Unit 5 - Nuclear and Quantum Chemistry (Chapters 9, 10)
- Unit 6 - Periodicity and Bonding (Chapters 11, 13)
- Unit 7 - Organic Chemistry (Chapter 22)
- Unit 8 - Liquids, Solids, Solutions (Chapters 14 & 15)
- Unit 9 - Acids and Bases, Thermochemistry (Ch. 19, 16)
- Unit 10 - Kinetics and Equilbrium (Ch. 17-18)
- AP Physics C: Mechanics